Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Essie Spring 2012 Collection

Photobucket



How gorgeous are these new colours from Essie? Love everyone of them. I am a big fan of bright nailpolish in the summer time,it kind of brightens up your day. Essie is a great brand with a large variation in their colour range,from pastels,to bright to goth like.

I am looking down at my "nude" nails and thinking that bright orange would be fabulous!You can invest in Essie’s new collection in February when it hits stores.
http://www.essie.com/



Hope everyone is having a great week.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Such a great post, I like it!!! The collection is simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!

    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie is my fav! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. need me that pastel green, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are gorgeous!! I want every single one haha:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that peachy pink colour. Gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete