Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rainy Days

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Where has summer gone? The weather has been miserable over the last week! It just rains and rains and rains :( I have found myself bound to my bed or the couch! I have been catching up on all my piling magazines and novels. One bad thing about this weather is that I am peckish all the time,luckily the weather keeps me from going out and buying sweet goodies,but that still doesn't keep me from making my own sweet creations at home. I have branded this weather "Phat weather".

Please excuse my hair in the pics,that's my version of the side scruffy home plait! I picked up these cute crown embelished "bling" pumps and floral suspenders the other day, so I found them perfect for a day of lazing around!!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Love rainy days for a good magazines read.. You got very inspired because you look great.
    Love the accessories
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to love your hair in this post! Those braces and pumps are too cute. Where'd you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your green ring! Where is it from? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your suspenders are amazing!!! and i love your header!!!
    xxx
    http://littleseamstress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are INSANE - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plait! Very cute suspenders too:) It rains and rains in Durbs too - weird weather. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so right V there's nothing better than sit at home with a good magazine!

    you look gorgeous by the way ;)

    kisses
    Camilla

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute suspenders!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete